Monday 14 May 2012

May WW1

Ok here's my WW1 May LO. White plus cream plus chipboard.
I did a bit of bargain shopping with this one. Picked up the crochet doillee at lifeline for 50c!!!!! I actually used a piece of it on another LO and still have the centre bit in my stash. Felt a bit bad cutting it up but figured whoever made it would be pleased that it was going to be appriciated. Anyway here it is...


I really struggled to begin with on this challenge. The idea of no "real" colour stumped me. But this turned out perfect :) Enjoy xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Sarah,love the doily thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at WW1, love the page you have created, love the doily underneath, very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Sarah...love that doily! :)

    ReplyDelete