Tuesday 29 May 2012

SUYS - May inspiration

Ok trying to squeeze in some last minute May LOs in. Loved the May inspiration photo from Show us your stuff All about books and what they mean to us. My
 daughter loves reading and being read books so I
 just had to scrap this. I was inspired by the brick wall and used it as the matt for my photo. Also the dark colours from the inspirational picture and the dreamlike quality. And had to pop on a Charms creation lovely lollipop because I am in love with them and she is having a sale this Friday so I can pick up some more!!!




3 comments:

  1. Great layout Sarah. The bricks and the butterflies look fab.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sarah love the colours in your lo and the butterflies great job thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies coming out of the book, very cute

    ReplyDelete