Saturday 26 January 2013

"Plait" for Scrap for Help

A friend sent me an email challenge to complete this challenge for Scrap for Help. I had four days till it finished so I got stuck straight in and completed it last night. Thier January Challenge is to use string, create something, and have fun!!! I feel I have met all three requirements :-)



I used MME "The sweetest thing" Lavender "about me" Blooms paper as the backround peice. Also Prima Madeline Collection "Parterre" for the pattern peice behind the photo and "skyward" for the fussy cut butterflys. To meet the string requirement I used MME Indie Chic - Ginger "Relax" twine, not sure on the greeny/blue twine as it came in a auction pack I won. For the title I used Paper Pizazz - tag art letters (from 2002 collection lol). The row of flowers below the photo is from Inque Boutique - "Always in Bloom" Inqueboard. I covered it with a brown paper bag and inked the edges with Versa Colour "cocoa". The flower I made using the brown paper bag torn into circles and inked with the same ink. I used a yellowish tissue paper under the photo and glued it down to resemble washi tape. Also popped on some recycled corrigated cardboard.

I hope you enjoy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love your page Sarah!! What a cute photo. Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap for Help!!

    ReplyDelete