Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Angel (for ARTastic)

Hey hey I'm back!!!!! Had a big break over Christmas with going away and visitors but I'm back into it with a LO for ARTastic January Challenge. You had to use chalk and/or wings and I decided to do both :-)


The wings are off an old earring and the chalk is the starburst around the photo. I also chalked the edges of the whitw cardstock.

I used lots of different companies on this LO. The main paper a Prima 2011 line "Madeline Collection" - Parterre. I used MME "The Sweetest Thing" tiny word stickers and Kaiser Craft "Lilac Avenue" alphas for my title. The blue floser and butterfly pocket are from scrap swaps and the wand is an Eye Candy Magic "Shabby wand". The little purple flower is off a hair clip of my daughters. I love using found items :)

Ihope you enjoy xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love your chalking Sarah, it is really effective and the wings look terrific - who would ever know they are an ear-ring! Thanks so much for playing along with us on ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those wings look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those wings are such a great idea Sarah, & I get a 'surreal' feeling looking at your photo with them. Really quite beautiful. Thanks for playing at ARTastic with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little purple love heart on the stick, it's so cute. You have done a good job with your chalking. Thanks so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever combination of objects and elements you have used Sarah to create your lovely page. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic CHallenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is such a pretty page, I really like your chalk starburst it frames that special photo so nicely. Thank you so much for joining us this month at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chalking looks fabulous and very creativer using an old earing for the wings. thanks for joining in ARTastic this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cute wings!! Thanks for playing along at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete