Saturday 27 October 2012

Styling

Another Sunday scrapping sesh. This time a LO for Purpke Pumpkin's October sketch. This is another page for the month by month book for my daughter. This one jumps ahead to May 2012 as I wanted to use the cute little calenders I got from the purple pumpkin store. Can you tell she dressed herself in the photo? Lol. Used up more of my scraps on this one, though did have to cut into a new page to get the purple. Nothing techy on this layout, just paper strips stuck down with some punched out stars. With the title I only had the second half of the alphabet in the blue so I used numbers instead of letters. I think it adds to the crazy look of her outfit. Enjoy!!!


3 comments:

  1. such bright and bold colours, great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with PP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! Fun colours!! Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bright and bold colours..thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete