Sunday 14 October 2012

3 blog posts in 3 days!!!

I am on a roll!!! Actually had some spare time so been getting my mojo on and scrapping away. This is another page for my beautiful (and super cheeky) girls month by month book. 2 down 34 to go lol.

This LO is designed using Show Us Your Stuff's October sketch challenge.

I used more of my paper scraps (Im really getting that stash down, which surely means I can buy more!!!) and did some fussy cutting for the flowers. Then some doodling with a green gel pen to add some glitz.

My hand made item is a Charms Creations rainbow runner.

Hope you enjoy xoxo.


5 comments:

  1. Sarah great take on the sketch! super cute photo, thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I adore your page in your girls book (what a great idea) thanks fo rplaying along with us at SUYSxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page in your book! Love the bright colours and the way you used the sketch.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in a SUYS this month. Lovely layout, looks good on the black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bright page. Thanks for joining SUYS!

    ReplyDelete