Saturday 13 October 2012

That's a huge b....... lol

Finally starting a month by month book for my daughter. She's only nearly 3 lol. Using a black art journal so figured it's the perfect chance to give the Black with 2 challenge a go. This months colour pallete is orange and greens. So I thought perfect for my pregnancy photo because we didn't find out the sex of our baby till she was born. I hope you enjoy it. I used lots of scraps from my collection along with some My Minds Eye bakers twine and some flowers from Thailand that say Prima collection but I'm not so sure about that lol.


4 comments:

  1. What agreat idea of a journal for your daughter. Thanks for joining us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to use the orange and green for your daughter's book!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the book idea! LOve how you have used the orange and green :DThanks for playing with us at black with 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Sarah, looks divine :) Liz http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete