Friday 12 October 2012

Hawaii Stop

Hello fellow scrappers. Today I have a Saturday  scrapbooking LO. Managed to get one done early before I lect home to head to Babinda to visit the local scrapbooking shop there, Scrap therapy. This LO is for stop 4 of the Scrapbooking Top 50 Amazing Race. I joined in the Hawaii leg. The criteria was
1. Lots of flowers (I added a cluster of flowers in the bottom corner, a pinwheel flower in thw top corner and some flower pattern paper)
2. Banner (I did one in each top corner)
3. Randomness (I used lots of different pattern paper and placed it randomly, also used random colours and shapes for my bannera and drew randomly around everything on the LO with coloured pens)
I used up lots of scraps on this LO so I bought a few new papers today!!! Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment